Managing the flow of goods and services – the movement and storage of raw materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods – from point of origin to point of consumption is not an easy task. There is no “on/off switch.” Instead, the supply chain is more like a puzzle of interconnected or interlinked networks and channels involving the provision of products and services required by end customers.
Supply chain management has been defined as the "design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand, and measuring performance globally."
BexR is uniquely suited to support our partners’ supply chain requirements throughout the product lifecycle. Some of the services we provide to satisfy your supply chain needs include:
- Product packaging, kitting, and assembly
- Warehouse design, as well as management and distribution services
- Complete managed transportation services including using temperature controlled parcel and freight solutions
- Lot Traceability and Serialization
- Reverse logistics relating to the management of the reverse flow of product and information including value-added services such as test, repair and refurbishment; product recall management; and recycling services
- Liquidation services to maximize recovery value on returns, surplus and closeout inventory
- Sustainable practices, including recycling services that are regulatory compliant and meet security requirements
It is important to note that BexR is well positioned to support brick and mortar stores as well as e-commerce via online and mobile orders. This multichannel approach makes great sense – the ability to have your product available to as many customers as possible, coupled in a way that accurately and efficiently services the end customer. There is an opportunity for every link in the supply chain.